Professional Garage Door Opener Installation Near Redding, CA
Garage door openers are the powerhouse of the garage door system. Without a strong and reliable opener, your garage door wouldn’t be able to open and close on demand. Pro Garage Doors is committed to offering homeowners near Redding, CA the best garage door opener products and installation services. Contact us for more information!
Benefits of Expert Garage Door Opener Installation
- Improved convenience with modern features such as remote control operation, keypad entry systems, WiFi connectivity, and more!
- Enhanced security and safety with rolling code technology, security lights, motion detection lights, emergency stops, and surveillance cameras.
- Quieter operation, especially with belt and direct drive openers.
- Energy-efficient openers use standby mode and LED lights to reduce energy consumption and lower utility costs.
- Smartphone apps allow homeowners to control and monitor their garage doors from anywhere.
- Increase home value with a new opener that offers convenience and reliability.
5 Types of Garage Door Openers
There are five main types of garage door openers available for installation. Which one you’ll choose depends on your space, specific needs, and budget. At Pro Garage Doors, we can help you determine which types of opener will best suit your preferences. Contact us to learn more!
|Chain Drive Openers||Mainly made of metal parts, these openers are noisier than other types, but they remain one of the most common openers due to their affordability. They operate on a chain that connects the trolley and motor.|
|Belt Drive Openers||For a quieter option, consider a belt drive opener. With fewer moving parts and operating with a belt instead of a metal chain, these openers endure less friction, which reduces noise and vibrations, helping the opener last longer.|
|Screw Drive Openers||Less popular than chain and belt drive openers, screw drive openers travel along a steel rod on a trolley as the motor rotates. They are quieter than chain drives but not as quiet as belt drives.|
|Jackshaft Openers (Wall Mount)||Instead of an overhead opener, jackshaft (aka wall mount) openers are installed on the garage wall. They are great space-savers that pair well with vertical-lift and high-lift garage doors.|
|Direct Drive Openers||Pricier than most other openers, a direct drive opener offers increased longevity and reduced noise due to having few moving parts. A direct drive opener’s motor remains stationary while a rod connected to the motor rotates to operate the door. They are a low-maintenance and durable option.|
Hassle-Free Garage Door Opener Installation for a Smooth Functioning Door
Some homeowners wonder if DIY installation is a better option than professional installation. At Pro Garage Doors, we highly recommend letting a trained technician handle your new opener installation or replacement. Enjoy the following advantages of an expert garage door opener installation:
- Safety – Our professional installers have the expertise to ensure that your new opener is properly aligned and balanced. We also know how to handle electrical connections safely. Finally, knowing the ins and outs of the emergency release mechanism is essential, and we can teach you how to navigate this feature.
- Experience – With over 14 years of experience, you can trust our knowledge about different types of openers and how they work. We possess the proper tools and ability to install your opener with the highest degree of technical skill. If issues arise during the installation, we are fully equipped to manage them.
- Warranty/Insurance Coverage – Depending on which type of opener you purchase, a warranty may cover damages to your opener. A professional garage door company such as Pro Garage Doors can navigate the process of claiming a warranty if needed.
Schedule an Appointment to Get Started!
If you’re ready to take the next step toward garage door opener installation, schedule an appointment to talk with one of our professional installers. We’re here to answer all your questions and recommend the best opener for you! Interested in a new garage door installation in addition to your opener install? Check out our gallery and consider our financing options for added flexibility. Our Pro Garage Doors team is excited to serve you!
What does your garage door opener installation process look like?
The garage door opener process may vary, but typically we will:
- Evaluate your existing garage door system
- Recommend a suitable garage door opener
- Remove the old opener (if needed)
- Position and mount the new opener
- Connect the wiring and electrical components
- Perform tests, safety checks, and make adjustments
- Cleanup and do a final customer walkthrough
What brand of openers do you install?
We offer LiftMaster garage door opener installation near Redding, CA, and surrounding areas. LiftMaster consistently produces durable, high-quality openers with amazing safety and technology features.
What is the average cost of garage door opener installation?
Generally speaking, a garage door opener installation may cost anywhere from $150 to $500. The actual opener may range from $200-600. The best way to get an accurate estimate is to contact us directly.